You can use it to determine the approximate dose of GS-441524 according to FIP symptoms this tool.
- The type of FIP at each dosage is informational. However, the age of the cat, the course of the disease and treatment, or possible complications should be taken into account when determining the dosage. Therefore, consult a group or veterinarian about the specific dosage.
- The calculated dose corresponds to the form and concentration of the drug, dosage and weight. Be aware that the weight of the cat may change during treatment.
- For an overview of medicines with price guide, please visit Drugs.
- If you do not find your brand of medicine in the calculator, select any of the same concentration.
- Do not break tablets into smaller parts than quarters.